Sunday, July 25, 2010

The times they are a changing...

Up until the beginning of the week John had 12 months left in the US Army. We were getting excited about getting out but there was a problem. John hadn't done everything that he felt that he needed too in the Army. People think he's a little crazy but he reenlisted to re class to 11B (infantry). He feels that he needs to lead soldiers. So long story short ... at least 5 more years as an Army wife for me. We have decided that I will use his GI bill starting this fall and get my BA. Unfortunately, John's school date is a year away leaving us at Fort Campbell for 2 whole years at least. We'll have to wait and see what the Army has for us. More details as they come and occur to me.

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I'm new to your blog and so excited to find a fellow military spouse! I'm soo jealous you've lived in Italy.

    I hope everything falls in place for you guys as he re-enlists!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Kayla I'm glad you found my blog. Most of the blogs that I follow are written by Army wives. I think we have a unique life that civillian families just don't understand.

    ReplyDelete